- Student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI) is the single awarding authority for all new grant applications.
- Students should apply / submit grant queries directly to SUSI.
- Please note: Students do not need to submit proof of your registration to SUSI yourself, as SUSI connects directly with UL on a weekly basis, to confirm that grant applicants are registered UL students.
- For further information please log into Student Hub Online and see SUSI information.
- UL offers a number of generous scholarships to students on a need or merit basis. While each scholarship has different eligibility requirements, some require applicants to submit additional applications for the scholarship, others are awarded automatically.
- For more information, see the relevant UL course webpage.
- UL offers a number of partial merit-based scholarships. You do not need to apply for these scholarships, as your application will automatically be reviewed for eligibility upon submission. If you are eligible for a scholarship, you will be notified of this at the same time you receive your offer.
- For more information, see the list of International Scholarships.
- The Student Assistance Fund (SAF) supports students who are experiencing difficulty in meeting the day-to-day expenses associated with attending college, or who encounter unforeseen circumstances resulting in short or longer-term financial difficulties, (e.g. family difficulties, bereavement, accidents or health problems).