Students are offered the opportunity to view their scripts for in-hall exams and also to request a breakdown of their grade for assignment-based exams and online exams for autumn semester, spring semester and repeat exam periods.
The deadline for applying for the opportunity to view scripts for the autumn semester 2022-23 exams has now passed. For exam queries, please contact your Module Leader directly.
Viewing Days will take place in KB1-15 on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 January 2023, from 10:00 - 16:00.
Conditions for Viewing of Exam Scripts
Venue: Room KB1-15, 24 & 25 January 2023
Time: 10h00-16h00 (including lunch time) - This is a drop-in service – students are not allocated a specific time.
- Students must produce their ID card to gain entry to the Viewing Room
- Students may not be accompanied in the Viewing Room
- Students are only allowed to view their script(s) and may not copy them
- Mobile phones are not allowed while viewing scripts
- Calculators are allowed
- Scripts may not be removed from the Viewing Room
- Discussion on scripts is not allowed during the viewing process
- A third party may not view your exam script(s)
Information on how to apply for a grade re-check is available on the following link: Grading: Grade Recheck - UL| SSP (topdesk.net)
For any other queries, please contact email@example.com.
The Regional PSLC is a cross-institutional centre for promoting effective, learner focused Peer Supported learning systems by building on the experience and expertise in Peer Supported learning in all Shannon Consortium partner institutions, particularly that related to UL's highly successful academic enrichment programme known as the Peer Supported Learning Centre (PSLG).
The KBS Research Ethics Committee is charged by the University to consider the ethics of proposed research projects which will involve human subjects and to agree or not, as is the case, whether the projected research is ethical. View further information