This Athletics scholarship, honouring the memory of Michael Hillery and Jacinta O’Brien, deceased members of the UL community is estimated as equivalent in value of €7,000. The benefits include:
- Waiver of Accommodation fees for Campus based accommodation
- Full membership of UL Arena and access to facilities at no cost
- Provision of expert coaching for events at no cost to the athlete
- Priority access to Physiotherapy services
- Provision of Sports Science support and nutritional advice
- Provision of a training expense grant values at €500 per year
- On qualification to World University Games the University may provide additional financial support to allow the athlete to travel and compete.
You can find out more and apply through the UL Sports Scholarships website.