Information on how to print copy and scan in the Library
You can photocopy using the printers installed in the library, instructions are available on the ITD website
There are printers on the ground floor of the library and the first floor of the library
Users of the photocopying services in the library are reminded that they must comply with current copyright legislation.
You can scan using the new printers installed in the library, instructions are available on the ITD website.
There are printers on the ground floor of the library and the first floor of the library.
There is also a book scanner available outside the short loans area on the ground floor of the library, opposite the Information Desk, you can save your scans to a USB stick.
USB sticks can be purchased at the Information Desk for €5.00.
Users of the scanning services in the library are reminded that they must comply with the current copyright legislation.
Scan and Deliver
This service is only available to registered UL students and staff
- This service is for scans of physical material available in UL Library's collections, theses cannot be scanned as part of this service
- You may request up to one chapter or article from a book or journal. Please check in advance that there is no available e-copy of the requested item (or of a later edition of same) in Library Search.
- Due to copyright legislation, requests are limited to book chapters and journal articles. We cannot fulfil requests for scanned copies of entire books or journal issues
- These scans are for personal research use only and cannot be distributed within a classroom or to other people.
- Please complete this form to request an item to be scanned, fields listed as "required" are mandatory.
- Please note: while we will do our best to complete your request as soon as possible, there may be some delays due to the volume of requests